Unique Ecuadorian Cacao Experience
Developed by ECOM Cocoa Just for FCIA
September 12-17, 2016
$995 - single occupancy - one person *
$1,450 - double occupancy - two people *
* does not include airfare
Our good friends at ECOM Cocoa are offering 10 - 28 members of the FCIA community a unique experience hard to replicate on your own.
Who will find this tour valuable?
Bean-to-bar and chocolate makers, bean sourcers, chocolatiers, educators, media and everyone involved in the fine chocolate industry who want to better understand the people and dynamics involved with growing and processing the finest flavor cacao.
What are some of the highlights you'll experience?
All this and more packed into a 5-day Ecuadorian cacao experience - just for FCIA members. You'll have experiences available only to those on the ground and led by Kate Cavallin, ECOM's Ecuador Manager.
- Visit Ecuadorian farms to see how cacao has been harvested for generations.
- Explore how age-old fermentation and drying technology mixed with modern techniques influences and ensures superb chocolate flavor.
- Visit a demonstration farm in the heart of traditional Nacional country and see what good agricultural practices can do for quality and productivity.
- Enjoy a special cocoa dinner you'll talk about for years.
- Your single/double occupancy fee includes hotels, ground transportation, most meals, special cocoa dinner and tour guide. Airfare is additional.
- See flyer for daily schedule.
Here's a short introduction to Kate, ECOM and your Ecuadorian experience.
Reserve Your Spot
Reserve your spot online by making a 25% deposit by August 10th. Complete payment to be made by August 31st.
Cancel by August 31st for a complete refund minus $20 cancellation fee. Cancel after August 31st and forfeit deposit.
For Questions or More InformationMembership Required
Contact FCIA Executive Director Karen Bryant at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.577.9983.
This experience is for FCIA Members. Not an FCIA member yet? We can fix that quickly and easily. There are membership levels to meet everyone's situation, starting as low as $95. Check it out at the Become a Member page of FCIA's website.
Tour developed and led by
Tour sanctioned by