The Fine Chocolate Industry Association is a non-profit professional international association for anyone working in the chocolate industry. We welcome chocolate professionals who support the association's Vision, Mission and Code of Ethics. FCIA is the only organization focused 100% on the fine chocolate segment of the industry.
One of the big picture benefits of FICA is our commitment to provide unbiased information on what differentiates fine chocolate and fine chocolate making from mass market chocolate.
FCIA Members Also Enjoy:
- Networking - FCIA is THE place to connect with professionals representing the entire supply chain, from growers to makers and all those who support the industry.
- Access to the FCIA membership directory.
- Two major educational/networking events each year (January in San Francisco and June in New York).
- Other educational opportunities to update skills and knowledge focused on topics of interest to the artisan, fine chocolate segment of the chocolate industry.
- Quarterly newsletter with additional member alerts.
- Regional Meet-Ups to stay connected with peers and focus on regional issues.
- Mentoring Program to help both the novice and the experienced overcome barriers to success.
- Access to member-only online resources like the webinars, FCIA Thought Library, FCIA Chocolate Makers Forum, SkillSwap and more.
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities to gain visibility in the industry.
Become a FCIA Member Now!
If you are unable to become a member at this time but want to be kept informed of the progress of the Association and be invited to FCIA events, you can opt in to receive our FCIA emails on upcoming events and other information that we think you may find interesting.
Who Are Our Members?
We celebrate the artistry and craftsmanship of the fine chocolate professional focused on producing superior products made from premium chocolate and ingredients. Membership includes professionals involved in chocolate from blossom to bonbon and bar:
- Cacao Growers and Processors
- Chocolate Makers
- Chocolate Manufacturers
- Chocolate Equipment and Ingredient Suppliers
- Pastry Chefs
- Chocolate Marketing Professionals
- Chocolate Industry Professionals
- Food Writers and bloggers who specialize in chocolate
- Culinary Educators who specialize in chocolate
- Gourmet Retailers and Wholesalers who focus on offering fine chocolate