The Fine Chocolate Industry Association (FCIA) is the only organization focused 100% on supporting fine chocolate professionals. We promote the artistry and craftsmanship of the chocolate professional focused on producing superior products made from premium chocolate and natural ingredients. We believe in using best practices in cacao processing and chocolate production; and transparent labeling and marketing practices.
A non-profit organization founded in 2007, FCIA supports the development and innovation of the fine chocolate industry and best practices.
Who Are FCIA Members?
FCIA is a membership organization represented and governed by the fine chocolate industry. Our members are private sector entities representing all stages of the value chain from farm to finished product.
- Fine flavor cacao growers and producers pushing the boundaries with innovative farming, fermenting and drying techniques
- Chocolate makers using dedicated craftsmanship and scientific know-how to transform dried cocoa beans into fine chocolate
- Chocolatiers crafting bonbons, truffles and bars from fine quality chocolate
- Suppliers of ingredients, packaging, equipment and services supporting the production of fine quality products
- Pastry chefs
- Marketers, writers, bloggers and educators
- Specialty retailers, wholesalers, festivals and niche purveyors of fine chocolate
If you are a fine chocolate professional or focused on supporting the fine chocolate industry, and you embrace FCIA‘s Vision and Mission, we invite you to join. There's a level to fit everyone.