If you are a fine chocolate professional and are committed to advancing the industry, FCIA is the organization for you.
- FCIA Members: This membership type includes five categories, based on the company's gross revenue. The corresponding membership dues range from $500 - $15,000+ per year. Membership level designations below are for internal purposes.
- Level 1 = $500 (revenue $50k - $250k)
- Level 2 = $1,500 (revenue $250k - $1m)
- Level 3 = $3,000 - $5,000 (revenue $1m - $3m)
- Level 4 = $5,000 - $10,000 (revenue $3m - $10m)
- Level 5 = $15,000+ (revenue over $10m)
- FCIA Associate Members: This membership type includes individual professionals and start-up companies. The annual dues are $200.
For questions regarding membership, please contact Executive Director, Ephi Maglaris: email@example.com